In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
If I wonder about the future of our country and the depths into which we now find ourselves, (the sewer pits of garbage as acceptable), what do we hold onto to rise above such a calamity? God alone!
Let’s watch some of the atrocities that we have accepted, a step here and a step there…
The gradual erosion of Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” We have allowed this to be replaced with evolutionary theories. With that conclusion you can throw out the rest of the Bible as convenience replaces a “Thus says the Lord”! How does one expect to enforce laws that are basically built upon the Ten Commandments, when we have decided that they are Biblically Based and we have already removed Genesis 1:1?
- You shall have no other gods before me. “(Exodus 20:3)”
- You shall not make for yourself an idol. “(Exodus 20:4)”
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain. “(Exodus 20:7)”
- Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. “(Exodus 20:8)”
- Honor your father and mother. “(Exodus 20:12)”
- You shall not murder. “(Exodus 20:13)”
- You shall not commit adultery. “(Exodus 20:14)”
- You shall not steal. “(Exodus 20:15)”
- You shall not bear false witness. “Exodus 20:16)”
- You shall not covet. “Exodus 20:17)” (Copied from NASB)
Folks! Jot on a paper 1 to 10 and check mark those already removed, made a lot less serious, or in the process of being removed in your state.
Would you consider us in trouble?